Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How to rock your feet

Step 1. Making the feet healthy!
  • Choose a natural soap 
  • Cash your feet for at least 2 minutes when taking a shower and don't forget between the toes (some people actually forget the toes)
  • Don't forget to cut the nails
  • Dry and apply nail polish (completely optional)
Step 2. Finding the shoes!
  • Make sure to get comfortable shoes (you don't want to get blisters)
  • Don't forget about matching your nail polish and shoes together
  • If you're going to wear boots or running shoes I suggest you don't paint your nails
  • Make sure you actually like the shoes (and plan on wearing them)                                                                                           Psst: I suggest wedges
Step 3. Show off those beautiful feet! 

Tips!
Try to only use natural products for this kind of stuff. I do pointe (ballet) so I really need to take care of my feet! (I know what I'm talking about)

-Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment