Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Approaching the Colourful Side of Fall (with Nina Dobrev)

We are welcoming in the fall (and season 5 of the Vampire Diaries). I've always been on more of the darker side during the fall with the colours I choose to incorporate into my outfits. Nina's beautiful style has put a colourful edge into my fall. The 3 key pieces of Nina's outfit that I'm incorporating into my fall wardrobe really stand out in a slightly more colourful way.
Lets start with the most eye-catching piece, the scarf. Colourful scarves give a nice pop and are perfect for fall. If you guys are looking to add in a colourful scarf to your fall wardrobe then I, as usual, recommend checking out American Eagle. They have recently been stocking up on these gorgeous colourful scarves. (I'll link their website below).
Next key piece is Nina's adorable light wash jean jacket. I actually have a jean jacket that I love to wear in the spring but am bringing it into the fall this year. Jean jackets bring some texture into the outfit which is always great to have.
Lastly, Nina's nude flats keep the outfit light and breezy and very much complement the jacket and scarf. Ballet flats are not the best for a lot of walking though which is a downside but if your planning to run a lot of errands, throwing on some sneakers never hurt.

-Virgo



Links:
American Eagle: http://www.ae.com/web/search/index.jsp?Ntt=scarves

No comments:

Post a Comment