Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scorpio's Birthday List

Remember the similar post done by Virgo last year? My birthday's actually not long after hers but I never got the opportunity to make one of my own so here it is for this year. For the blog, this is mostly fashion-related stuff (with a tiny misc section) so it's not my full list. NOTE: I don't expect to get any of this, it's just nice to jot down your wishlist. Try it sometime!

Clothing
  • A new leather jacket, my current one is huge on me and the lining is ripped.
  • These jackets (I found them while looking for good trenchcoat examples and now I'm in love)
  • A puffy vest to wear with long-sleeved shirts in the fall and spring
  • A trenchcoat (à la Columbo or Castiel)/dress-length jacket (jackets are my weakness, I might do a post on them soon)
  • Dark blue and black skinny jeans; the ones I have are fading quickly because I forgot to turn them inside out to wash.
  • Half of the content of Modcloth, mainly these four gorgeous designs
  • This
Makeup
Accessories
  • Black gladiator sandals, the strappier the better.
  • Black leather lace-up boots
  • A small black (seriously, it goes with everything) crossbody bag for dates and nice occasions
  • Craploads of rings and ear cuffs
  • One of these (preferably the first but it costs more). Seriously please.
Other
  • A few psychology books, one or two covering the whole topic for general use and the rest on more specific topics
  • A notebook laptop or convertible tablet, preferably one of these tablets with one of these skins and this bag (seriously even alone the bag would make me so happy).
  • 6 fish, to be named Mercury, John, Wonder, Charles, Joel and Tiersen.
  • Either this or this longboard deck (I broke mine a year and a half ago but never bothered to replace it)

-Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment