Saturday, September 8, 2012

Velvet Nails!

OK, well I was watching the Marilyn Denis Show this week waiting for Big Bang Theory to start and Marylin actually had a nail artist appear on the show. This is when I learned about velvet nails and as we all know textures are very popular this year. I love it!

How to get the nails? (from the Marilyn Denis Show)
1. First you need a powder for your nails or go to the craft store and look for something similar.
2. You paint your nails the colour you want (I suggest Dark Red; it looked awesome on the show).
3. Sprinkle the powder onto your nails (the powder should be the same colour as your nails).
4. Wait for it to dry.

Here is a picture I found on Google images of the nails done right





                                                                      As easy as that!
                                                                                                                     -Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment