Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trending Jackets

OK, well I have come to a VERY tough choice. I was watching the Vampire Diaries (which is my FAVORITE show ever) first season DVD. Nina Dobrev (who plays the characters of Elena and Katherine) would always wear these BEAUTIFUL jackets. She wore leather jackets and blazers and in some episodes I saw her co-stars rock leather and jean jackets. No surprise here: blazers, leather and jean jackets are still seriously still trending right now. I'm in need of another jacket for fall but I don't know which to choose. Might end up buying more than one jacket.

Totally make sure to check out the Vampire Diaries for more back to school ideas!
Europe is seriously hooked on camo jackets paired with light pink anything! (Totally something to check out)

-Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment