Monday, June 24, 2013

Lululemon Festival Bag Review

Lululemon has come out with a new bag that they call the festival bag. I've always been a fan of Lululemon because I dance so I get my jazz shorts/pants from there. I normally like their bags because they have a lot of space inside but this one is a little smaller (its more like a purse). I love the colour they sell it in (it's a bright orange) and the bag itself is very cute but this one is different: It has the option of carrying it on your waist as well as on your shoulder. It's definitely more appealing than a fanny pack but I'm not in love with it. If you are very athletic and go running every day then I think this is for you. I'm not sure how well it holds on your hips but Lululemon is an athletic store so the design is probably good. I normally find everything they have extremely comfortable and I love how it says "dance your asana off". Here are pictures of their new bag (link to their website is below).

-Virgo
Festival BagFestival BagFestival BagFestival Bag

Links:

What do you guys think of the bag? You can tell us in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment