Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bath and Body Works Scented Candles Review

I have been hearing about the Bath and Body Works candles from everyone for a really long time but I was always very worried to try them because I wasn't sure if they would work well for very long. Scorpio, Taurus and I went to the mall a few days ago and we decided to walk into bath and body works. My friends and I probably smelt most of the candles in the store (some of the scents were unbelievably smack on). So I decided to get a Medium candle to try at home. The medium size burns for 20-30 hours. When I lit the candle I found out that it definitely works (and works well too). I'll defiantly be purchasing another again because when the candles are lit they give off a very nice, relaxing scent. I got the scent Frosted Cupcake but they have many other great scents. Here are my favorites (link for their website below):

-Virgo
Frosted Cupcake 4 oz. Small Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksMint Chocolate 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksLavender Vanilla 4 oz. Small Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Apple Crumble 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksSummer Boardwalk 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksEspresso Bar 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
P.S. I suggest to go to the store if you are thinking about getting a candle because it's good to actually smell them before buying; there were a few candles that smelt nothing like how they were supposed to.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment