Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Where to Find Cute Beach/Pool Bags?

Scorpio and I live close to a beach except the water is always cold (even in summer) and not very nice for swimming so outdoor pools are a great alternative. Either way, you need a big beach bag to carry all the essentials but I never want to get a very expensive beach bag because they tend to get really worn out super fast. So I was checking out the Forever 21 website as suggested by a friend and I found some really adorable beach bags that are all under $16 but I also found some really nice totes that are totally my official beach bag replacement and they are all under $5 so when the bag gets worn out you can just get a new one without too much of an impact on your wallet. The totes also make me feel like I have just entered a vintage black and white movie. Here are a few of my favourite totes from Forever 21, all under $5 (links for everything are below)

-Virgo

Links (left to right):

No comments:

Post a Comment