Monday, September 23, 2013

Bumble and bumble (Surf Foam Wash Shampoo Review)

I recently tried Bumble and bumble's surf foam wash shampoo and it's amazing. I have curly/wavy hair and it worked perfectly on my texture. Literally, just after I washed and dried it I looked like I had just come from the beach. While amazing, this shampoo is rather expensive . It costs between $25 and $30 with tax which is a lot considering the size of the bottle. The shampoo also smells amazing. I actually went to the mall a while ago and found a perfume that smells a lot like this shampoo. It smells like a beach and has a fresh touch to it. It's very hard to explain but I do really like the smell and 2 days later I can still smell it in my hair. Overall I really liked this product because it makes my hair bouncy and very soft. I would definitely suggest this to anyone with curly hair.

-Virgo
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment