Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ariel Winter Rocks Floral!

  I'm absolutely in love with floral dresses and when I saw these pictures of Ariel Winter from the show Modern Family (one of my favourite shows) I completely flipped out. All three pictures are so cute. A halter floral dress is a great flirty way to kick off the summer. If you haven't noticed, they all have a cute style on the bust which can really highlight/create curves. I love the pink pumps in the middle picture because they play with the overall fun of the outfit. If you're planing to make the look more casual you can absolutely exchange the heels for flats. Of course I got tempted to find myself one since I need a new formalish (my new word) summer dress. Pictures of my finds are below and so are the links for the stores. Enjoy.

-Virgo

              Garden Arty DressFloral Bustier Dress
Links (left to right):

No comments:

Post a Comment