Friday, July 26, 2013

Bows

I've really been loving bows at the moment which is kind of funny because they were really popular and now they're dying down and for some reason out of nowhere I started wearing them more often then usual. The great thing about bows is that they make your outfit look instantly girly and they give a childish vibe. I'm really liking floral print bows lately. I've gotten most of my bows from the Ardene (a mostly Canadian clothing and accessory store) but I recently found out how to make my own bows on Macbarbie07's YouTube channel which I'm super excited about (I will have a link for it below). So if any of you guys have been loving bows recently then make sure to leave a comment down below. I'll be putting up 2 more posts on bows "Ways to wear bows" and "Where to look for the perfect bow" because it's too much to fit in one big post. So keep an eye out! As always the links are below.

-Virgo


Links:
Macbarbie07's Hair bow DIY video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Or3QTBmIKw

No comments:

Post a Comment