Friday, July 5, 2013

Lily Collins + Leather Jackets = Adorable

Leather jackets can look really pretty over a girly top. Of course it's summer so it's really warm outside but a leather jacket is great for going to a movie with your friends on those chilly evenings.They give some edge to the outfit! I've never really liked the whole spikes/studded trend very much but I am really drawn to simply embellished leather jackets. I know Scorpio has a nice one but it's pretty worn out so she'll need a new one soon. It just so happens that Lily Collins has been sporting a lot of leather jackets and vests lately, making her perfect for the spotlight of this post. I'm in love with all three jackets that she is wearing below. I've never owned a leather jacket and I'm not in need of a jacket so I'll probably only be considering getting one for down the road. The middle picture is actually from the movie City of Bones, which I really want to see when it comes out. Enjoy!
-Virgo
         

1 comment: