Thursday, July 11, 2013

Think Pink Outfit Idea

I really love light pink, nude, and blues. This is a super girly outfit that kind of reminds me of Mean Girls, except without all the drama. I think this outfit is great for those girls who have an upcoming celebration,big event, or date. I was checking out the Seventeen website a little while ago and a found out the have a whole section devoted to how to do different hair styles. The nail polish below is from the company Butter London which, if you haven't tried it already, is awesome. The nail polishes come in such nice colours and they stay on for at least a week. They are more on the pricey side but completely worth it. I hope you like my little outfit inspiration post and I'll have the links for all the stores' websites below.

-Virgo
 
        Links
Seventeen Magazine Website: http://www.seventeen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment