Saturday, July 13, 2013

Swimming Athletic and Cute!

I'm in love with the current Lululemon swimwear collection. These swimsuits are stylish but enable you to actually swim without feeling as if your swimsuit is going to untie itself. It's completely practical which is such a relief because I'm taking a sailing course (which means a lot of tipping over) and I need a good comfortable swimsuit that I can trust. Moving on, the designs are very pretty. This summer I especially adore the colour blocking. Overall I think these swimsuits are perfect for those athletic people who still want to look stylish. As always the links are below so make sure to check it out!

-Virgo
               Beach Break Sport TopBoard Balance Rash GuardBoard Balance Rash Guard   
               Coastal Om Bikini BottomBeach Break Triangle TopBeach Break Triangle Top
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment