Thursday, July 18, 2013

DIY Mango Hair Mask

I decided I need to do a mask on my hair because I'm taking a sailing course and it's making my hair super dry and frizzy. If you're not familiar with missglamorazzi she is one of my favorite beauty gurus. She just came out with a new video on how to make your own mango hair mask. I haven't tried it yet but I'm really excited to try it as soon as I get all the ingredients. I will let you guys know what I think about the mask after I try it and if you guys try it make sure to leave a comment below. If you like this video then you can subscribe to missglamorazzi's beauty channel because it's great! Enjoy the video! Links, as always, are below.

-Virgo

Links:
Missglamorazzi's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi/videos
Have an awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment