Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sailor Stripes From ModCloth!

I started a sailing course yesterday and it is so much fun! I jumped off the boat a bazillion times and we got to swim at the end of the day. So I had some inspiration (you can say) to do a post on sailing stripes. I don't think this is currently trending but the style is classic and classics never go out of style. I actually found everything from ModCloth, an awesome fashion line. I'm not planning of wearing stripes when we are sailing but these are cute everyday summer outfit pieces. I love the stripes and anchors. The whole concept is really cute! The link for the website is below (like always). Enjoy!

-Virgo
     
                   Luxury Craft Dress    Sailor Squad Shorts in Navy My Seafaring Lady Earrings  


     
 From Pier to Eternity Bag  A Starboard is Born DressMarina on My Mind Shorts
Links:
        http://www.modcloth.com/            


No comments:

Post a Comment